Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Mireya1991
Returning Member

My turbo prepaid card account was closed without my knowledge. I was told the irs closed it so how do i get another card for my taxes to be deposited on?

[phone number removed] thats green dot call than i called and he dont know why is happening but he said i guess the account is tempory close that it take 24 hr to unluck it .

Hbicalli

My turbo prepaid card account was closed without my knowledge. I was told the irs closed it so how do i get another card for my taxes to be deposited on?

Same thing is happening to me right now please tell me it’s a mistake 

Hbicalli

How did u get ahold of someone 

my account was also closed today and it still says I have the available balance but there is no way to talk to a live person and anytime I put my information is it automatically just says that my account is closed and I get hung up so how access my money

Can you post the number tht you used to speak with a live person? 

My account was flagged I was told to upload my ID I did that then they just closed my account and said I couldn't get another card and I still have money on my card. What must I do?? How do I get my money?? Who do I call?? Everybody is hanging up on me?? Please help

Did you ever figure it out? i just got the same issue today with money on my account and need to get it fixed asap. Thank you for your help in advance.

Booo you suck not the info we were looking for.

Does anyone know why my account got closed? I tried speaking to a representative online and tried to call but noone will answer me. My second stimulus check is pending and when I try to get on my turbotax card app it says account has been closed but I can access my account on the internet with no problem

So yours IS showing it got deposited? You can still see your routing & account numbers, but your card was cancelled? I can on my end, but my card was inexplicably cancelled on 11/16 & I was never notified. I just happened to find out when I went to check on my 2nd stimulus.

I am experiencing the same thing. Can access via web. Calling & app will not let me thru though. 

I'm trying to find out why my account was closed with out my knowledge 

Shytaesia

This does not WORK stop giving us this number and website because it doesn’t work !!! Your answering services SUCK we can’t even talk to a human being.

Same. Were suppose to get another stimulus check but my account says closed. They don't answer the phone 

You canceled my Turbotax card without notice. Stimulus checks are now being sent. It appears mine will be rejected by Green Dot Bank because you closed my account.

To screw up accounts at the very time people need them to work and then deny people access to customer service or account management is inexcusable and unforgiveable. I will file complaints with all relevant agencies if your company doesn't rectify this and/or my money is delayed.

Your website and phone number to which you direct people with a closed account are  both dead ends. Please advise IMMEDIATELY.

Eric Fulbright

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies