turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My tax return was messed up by Turbo Taxes automatic filing causing me to have to amend it. I would like a refund on the money I paid due to the mistake it made.

It is now June and I have not received my tax refund due to a mistake caused by turbo tax. Now after amending my return I find out that I have to print it out & mail it out myself. This was something very avoidable. I am not sure how but an entire section of one of my employers was deleted out when I originally filed thus showing the IRS that I made a LOT less than was reported by my employers which caused a huge mess to which I had to wait to fix in person at the IRS office. I would like a refund for the fault.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

My tax return was messed up by Turbo Taxes automatic filing causing me to have to amend it. I would like a refund on the money I paid due to the mistake it made.

This is mainly a user community forum, and nothing account-specific can be investigated or handled here.  You will need to phone TurboTax Support during business hours for help with any fee/billing issues.

Live support hours this time of year are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern).

Here's how to reach them to be assigned a phone number or schedule a callback.  The interface does not work when they are closed, so there's no need to try until they are open.

When you go through the steps, it will ask you to enter your question/issue.  Don't use the term "refund" or it might send you to info on a tax refund.  Instead just say something like billing issue without quotes, and it should get you to the right department phone.

FAQ:  How do I contact TurboTax?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5566005
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies