Vickikitty2020

My stimulus check was suppose to post to my turbo debit card on 4/15/2020 I check my card it's not deposited on my card

CatinaT1

• I have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, there is nothing more you need to do. You will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit on 4/15. You can sign in to your account to check your balance here: https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/login 

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.
Kapri2212

I'm trying to figure out why it says my stimulus check was supposed to be on my turbo tax card today but it's not there???  It won't let me use the app or call my card. What's going on?? 

Nanayb88

mine wasnt either?  and it wont let me check the irs site payment either :(

Kapri2212

Same here. It let me check this morning and it said it was going to be deposited into my turbo tax account today (4-15-2020) and it hasn't been so I went back to check it out again it wouldn't let me. 

Dominiqueb40

Why haven’t I received my stimulus check on my card people got there’s on the 15 I still haven’t and yes I qualify 

Lucybutt07

Did u get answer yet...cant reach onsite or through on phone mine says same thing irs post 15th but not in account 

montanachick406

Mine says it was also deposited the 15th and I still have no money on my account and I cant get any answers 

Lucybutt07

Yep still nothin and cant get through on line...let me know if u get urs plez...this is bull**bleep**

JS0314

Same here! I just got a paper check in the mail yesterday and I don't have another bank account to deposit it.. So.. Like.. How am I supposed to cash/deposit this $1700 check?? Lol

NCperson

@JS0314  I heard Bank of America is cashing for non-customers for free.....

Kapri2212

Walmart will cash it