turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

briana_93

My status bar dissapeared and it reads, "We have received your tax return and it is being processed." should i be worried? what does that mean?

@klmmaf1992 did you have EIC?  

My status bar dissapeared and it reads, "We have received your tax return and it is being processed." should i be worried? what does that mean?

@rjavery9832 your welcome I was getting worried bc last year I had to wait for a letter to verify my identity. @briana_93 yes I did I had both the eic and other credit

Got my DD date of February 27
vicvein01

Got my date finally! 2/27 eic and path

got my ddd of 2/27 thank god i have been going crazy thinking something was wrong lol

Does anyone irs wmr display ddd and code topic 203

I filled on 2/4 and was accepted on 2/5.  Up until this past Friday, 2/22 I had the accepted bars.  As of Friday the bars have disappeared on WMR.  It says your refund is being processed and a date will be provided when available.  My information and expected amount are still at the right of the screen.  I did claim EIC and CTC.  I'm getting very worried that something is wrong as I see others bars have come back or they've gotten date.  I do not have any additional messages or codes on the WMR site.  Anyone have any input?

Got my date for the 27th

I have no updates, still says processing. Filed 1/28, irs received it on 1/31 had one bar 2 weeks later disappeared only left with code and says processing, now I have no bars no code and just says processing. It’s been like this now for a week. Smh.

Just wanna help.if I can. I file on jan 15 2019. I was delayed due to path law.  IRS updated on the 23rd to approved with a ddd of feb 27 2019. I received my refund on my turbo card yesterday at noon. I opted for them to remove my fees.from my refund as well. However, it hasnt updated on wmr to sent and I just got a email after midnight saying my funds would be available in 1 to 2 business days. Start checking your bank or card account regardless. If I had not of checked my balance just for the hell of it I would still be waiting. #loveturbocard #loveturbotax.  P.s.i also showed 203 tax topic. I did have a offset of about $50.

I’m still in the same boat. I’d hoped this morning I’d see an update since they started refunding today but no luck. My WMR still says processing check back for a DDD. My expected amount still shows but I don’t have any errors or codes either.
1chickenfeeder
Returning Member

I was accepted on the Jan 29th. I got a letter on feb 15 called and verified my identity.on the 20... And today after on hold for an hour the IRS guy Mr Smith said we were waiting on the verification Dept
. So I called them and after 30 mins on hold they told me 9;weeks from the 20th.  Even though everything was done... I understand but 9 weeks what are they doing..

I’m still waiting on my verification letter.. hopefully it comes in soon. I spoke to a guy who said that if I don’t get it by March 11 I have to call back to get another letter, this is crazy.

No update

Same here no update, tried calling the IRS yesterday 2x and those 2x I was waiting for 1hr 14min so I finally said I’ll try on Monday, since no one was answering.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies