Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My status bar dissapeared and it reads, "We have received your tax return and it is being processed." should i be worried? what does that mean?

I have no status bar. Just "We have received your tax return and it is being processed". I have the EIC and the other credit. I filed in Jan and it was accepted 1.22.2020...it had said it was accepted, then it went to the notification about PATHH and then it changed to no bar and just "We have received your tax return and it is being processed" with no date. Others I know had the same credits and filed around the same time and after me are getting dates updated saying their DD is 02.26...yet Im getting nothing. Should I be worried?

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

My status bar dissapeared and it reads, "We have received your tax return and it is being processed." should i be worried? what does that mean?

No, don't worry. This is normal. Everyone's return is processed differently based on their return. Just keep checking back, you should receive a date soon. Also more information has been provided below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/why-do-some-refunds-take-longer-than-others/00/26163

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Same issue here. Filed on the 27th of Jan was accepted and it’s been over a month now. I claimed both credits I understand that it takes a little bit for them to make sure it’s not fraudulent..but geez some of my friends either filed the same time or even weeks after me and they claimed the same credits and the got theirs last week. 
is it processed on a first come first serve basis 

So I got an update. I called the IRS and the RUDE woman I spoke with said they were reviewing my return for accuracy and to allow 60 days from March 9th. 

I asked what was being reviewed because I KNOW I know how to do my taxes. I was a tax preparer for Liberty tax years ago. Ive done my own since I was 16 and I am 34 now! She was rude and said "I cant tell you anything more!" I asked for the supervisor and she said one would call me back within 48 hours and NEVER HEARD ANYTHING!

So, I called a tax advocate and they said what they saw was that my current job's w2 wasnt in the IRS system. I told the lady that I only had 2 for 2019. She said they only had one showing. I told her the employers and she told me that the place I work for currently was missing. 

Now I am getting shut off notices for utilities because we rely on these funds. My fiance was laid off in Dec and I am a server and we have a 7 month old. So I am hoping to get assistance from a TA. I also contacted my boss and told him to contact his accountant immediately.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies