Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

willyaye

My state return , Virginia, has been accepted but to date no funds have been withdrawn from my bank.?

When will the funds be withdrawn from my bank for a Virginia state return that has been accepted
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

My state return , Virginia, has been accepted but to date no funds have been withdrawn from my bank.?

It may have been accepted for processing but when they will get around to debiting your account is unknown ... check your return to make sure that the debit was set up correctly ... on the state filing instruction page it will let you know how the payment is supposed to happen ... sadly some state's cannot be paid thru the TT filing system and the program would have told you that. 

How you chose to pay the taxes owed is on the Filing Instructions for your state tax return.

Sign onto your TurboTax online account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down and click on Add a State.  This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

I had similar issue, upon inspecting my state tax returns, I noticed my checking account number had one digit off. I logged on to the Virginia tax website (https://www.individual.tax.virginia.gov/IOP/#/login) ..you can google it as well....and saw that amount I owed was listed as tax due for 2021 and had an option to make a payment. I went ahead and made a payment to avoid any interest and penalties.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies