dcbayou

MY SISTER-IN-LAW DID OUR TAXES. THE IRS TOLD ME ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH IT. HOW DO I GET BACK INTO MY TAXES TO FIX THEM?

HOW DO I GET BACK INTO MY ORDER

You need the account and username that your SIL used to prepare your tax return.   Ask her for that information, since only the user can access an account.   Or did she use the CD/download on her own computer?   If so, the tax files are stored on her own hard drive.

Provide some details about the problems the IRS says you have.   Did the IRS send you a letter----or are you seeing something on the IRS site?    There are a lot of delays for 2020 refunds.   Some of the delays will eventually be resolved by the IRS without you having to do anything----what exactly is the issue?