Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dcbayou

MY SISTER-IN-LAW DID OUR TAXES. THE IRS TOLD ME ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH IT. HOW DO I GET BACK INTO MY TAXES TO FIX THEM?

HOW DO I GET BACK INTO MY ORDER
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

MY SISTER-IN-LAW DID OUR TAXES. THE IRS TOLD ME ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH IT. HOW DO I GET BACK INTO MY TAXES TO FIX THEM?

You need the account and username that your SIL used to prepare your tax return.   Ask her for that information, since only the user can access an account.   Or did she use the CD/download on her own computer?   If so, the tax files are stored on her own hard drive.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Provide some details about the problems the IRS says you have.   Did the IRS send you a letter----or are you seeing something on the IRS site?    There are a lot of delays for 2020 refunds.   Some of the delays will eventually be resolved by the IRS without you having to do anything----what exactly is the issue?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies