turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anyone else getting the PATH act message already recieved their refund???

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

What does the IRS say?  IRS Where’s my refund <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/refunds/">https://www.irs.gov/refunds/</a>

they say since i have EIC it wont be until late february but i have had this posting before and still recieved the refund. im just wondering if anyone else is getting the same message i am but has already gotten their refunds.

Following

Someone at my husbands job claims she already got hers but I would bet there is some reason, maybe the father claimed the kids or something like that.

it seems like i got the same message a couple years ago but i ended up getting the refund sooner than the day they were saying the delay would be.
CiCi

I think this year it might be a little later because the Path doesn't lift until midnight tonight and there is no processing on the weekend. So people may start seeing direct deposit dates on the website next Wednesday 2/20 for Monday 2/25 and then another big update next Saturday 2/23 for a ddd of 2/27

I you check WMR 2 morrow it will probably show the Path message removed and show still processing or 1 bar.

Hope this helps

Lift tonight?  This FAQ says February 27.
If you have certain credits like child credits they won’t pay until February 27 due to the PATH act.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3397970-some-2018-federal-refunds-will-be-delayed-due-to-the-path"...> act
CiCi

By lift I mean the message on WMR will no longer display the long PATH message.

Every year the IRS says around the 27th but people see the Path message removed  (Lifted) from WMR around the 17th and a direct deposit date a few days after.

My sister and cousin gor there refunds already they filed jan 22 and they also claimed both credits ! Me and my brother on the other hand havnt gotten anything it just says "we have recieved your refind and it is being processed" with no bars!
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies