My return was accepted January 22nd 2018, receive the path message 2 Days later if there was a problem with my return would I have received a letter yet or a code on wmr?

lynncaldwell100

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you received a PATH message, the IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or debit cards starting on Feb. 27, 2018, if direct deposit was used and there are no other issues with the tax return. 

If there is an issue with your tax return the IRS will send you a letter, but it takes several weeks.