My return showed accepted, now shows "information ...

My return showed accepted, now shows "information not correct"...why?

Did you file by efile?   When you log into your Online account, does the return status show as "accepted?"

And what are you referring to in the rest of your question?  What says "information not correct?"
  Are you referring to the IRS "Where's My Refund" tool by any chance?

That tool can be quirky when it first starts up each year.  The IRS just began processing for most people today.   If you previously saw your info in that tool, but no longer do, it can come and go during various stages of processing.    If you are sure your efiled return was accepted, you can check it occasionally at the IRS site.

Also, when using that WMR tool, be sure you are using just the Federal refund amount--not a total refund amount that includes any state refund.  The figure to use is on your Federal Form 1040, Line 21a.

I have tried to contact the IRS they are just telling me that my information is not correct I have been with TurboTax 3 years now and I've never had any trouble this year for some reason I was charged for my services and I'm having trouble can I please speak to someone from your office thank you

Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can use the link provided below to reach out to TurboTax Customer Service:

Contact Us