mageason

My refund was rejected and i resubmitted my refund to the irs and it was accepted but I originally got approved for the refund advance on my first return , will I still receive my advance ?

Bnbforever2014

I would assume so means u get it on a basis of the irs accepting it in general. The only reason why it was probably rejected was the info u summited didn't match what the irs had on file. It had nothing to do with weather u did your taxes wrong or right therefore it wouldn't jeopardize your advance. 

BrandiLO

If you were given the option for the refund advance at the time of refiling, you will still be eligible. If you were not given the option, then you will no longer be able to get a refund advance. Please read through this thread for more information.