turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mageason

My refund was rejected and i resubmitted my refund to the irs and it was accepted but I originally got approved for the refund advance on my first return , will I still receive my advance ?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

My refund was rejected and i resubmitted my refund to the irs and it was accepted but I originally got approved for the refund advance on my first return , will I still receive my advance ?

I would assume so means u get it on a basis of the irs accepting it in general. The only reason why it was probably rejected was the info u summited didn't match what the irs had on file. It had nothing to do with weather u did your taxes wrong or right therefore it wouldn't jeopardize your advance. 

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

If you were given the option for the refund advance at the time of refiling, you will still be eligible. If you were not given the option, then you will no longer be able to get a refund advance. Please read through this thread for more information. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Manage cookies