alkcollins21

My refund was deposited on June 28 2021 to my go2bank card and it hasn't showed up in my amount yet ?

TurboTax receives no information of any kind from the IRS or a State about tax refunds that have been issued.

Does the IRS website indicate the tax refund was issued? - https://www.irs.gov/refunds

Did you request to have the TurboTax account fees paid from the federal tax refund?

Have you contacted your bank?

The IRS site will tell you to allow 5 business days for the bank to acknowledge and  post the deposit.  If the IRS says it was released then check with the underlying bank which manages the card account.