Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My finished federal tax return was just accepted. The quarterly payment coupons I printed says "do not file" How do I print corrected coupons?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
yelkenli
Returning Member

My finished federal tax return was just accepted. The quarterly payment coupons I printed says "do not file" How do I print corrected coupons?

We have the same question.  There are two links that show in the search results for this issue.  However, they do not provide a solution.  They only state that once you are complete with e-filing, the stamp will go away. 

But if you are not e-filing, you are left without a solution. 

Also, why would this stamp even be on the vouchers?  It does not show up on the state vouchers.  The estimated taxes are a result of user inputs that do not have to be cleared with the IRS, so why why why?

Hopefully someone at Intuit will respond. 

The Form 1040-ES, Individual Estimated Tax is scheduled to be available on 02/18/2021

Go to this website for IRS forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_online_individual.html

TurboTax makes it difficult to complete simple tasks like printing quarterly coupons.  I've used TurboTax for several years.  I don't intend on using them any more.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies