My federal was mailed Feb 12. It is paper check. How long should I expect to wait for it to hit my mailbox?

Did you mail in the retun on feb 12 or the IRS released the refund on the 12th?

Are you saying that the IRS mailed your refund check to you on Feb 12?

Yes they mailed it to me on the 12th

But remember that Monday (Feb 15) is a Federal holiday, so there is no mail delivery that day.

But what if your refund date is march 24 and there nothing sent

I don't know but the irs sucks...

The IRS uses first class mail for check remittance. According to the USPS first class mail is delivered in 1 to 3 business days

Mine was mailed on the 17th I got the check on the 20th the wmr site said it'd b mailed out on or b4 the 17th.

What about if they have to mail it to Peru?  Does anyone knows how long does it take?

Mine was sent out on the 27th of February and still haven't gotten anything

You might wanna call the IRS 124 joey

How we can call the IRS I've been waiting I filed onthe15th of march IRS.gov said they mailed it on the 27th of march its been 21 days&& still haven't received it

Still nothing, kyalnsg23?

No