turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My federal was mailed Feb 12. It is paper check. How long should I expect to wait for it to hit my mailbox?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

14 Replies

My federal was mailed Feb 12. It is paper check. How long should I expect to wait for it to hit my mailbox?

Did you mail in the retun on feb 12 or the IRS released the refund on the 12th?

Are you saying that the IRS mailed your refund check to you on Feb 12?

Yes they mailed it to me on the 12th

But remember that Monday (Feb 15) is a Federal holiday, so there is no mail delivery that day.
fufuct777

But what if your refund date is march 24 and there nothing sent
myrose16

I don't know but the irs sucks...

The IRS uses first class mail for check remittance. According to the USPS first class mail is delivered in 1 to 3 business days

timt32000

Mine was mailed on the 17th I got the check on the 20th the wmr site said it'd b mailed out on or b4 the 17th.
psugey

What about if they have to mail it to Peru?  Does anyone knows how long does it take?
124joey

Mine was sent out on the 27th of February and still haven't gotten anything

You might wanna call the IRS 124 joey
kylansg23

How we can call the IRS I've been waiting I filed onthe15th of march IRS.gov said they mailed it on the 27th of march its been 21 days&& still haven't received it

Still nothing, kyalnsg23?
kylansg23

No
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies