andrewjc34

My federal stimulus return was accepted. Does this mean I will get $1,200 for the stimulus package?

DianeC958

Yes, if you meet the qualifications for the Stimulus Payment.

This web site has a Stimulus Payment Calculator.  You put in your information and it will tell you the amount of Stimulus Payment you qualify for.

Everything to help you get your stimulus check as soon as possible

@andrewjc34

DianeC958

@andrewjc34

andrewjc34

Thank you very much.

Irene2805

Please see the following articles for the latest information on the stimulus check:  

Vujp

Mine was accepted also, so how long will it take to get the payment? Or what's next?

Vujp

Mine was accepted also, so when will I receive the payment? Or what is next.?

Sonita

It says mine was accepted, I live in Maryland. How long will it take to receive our payment.

CatinaT1

They just began sending out payments and they are being released by income level, with the lowest income being first.