zack-davis12

My federal return has been accepted but the loan advance I was approved for still hasn’t processed into my turbo debit account.

EbonyL122824

You'll receive it typically within 48 hours of the IRS accepting your return. However, the IRS has not begun to process returns as of yet. The IRS will begin processing returns on January 27th so you may not receive your funds until after that date.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

brsawyer

mine says accepted already- which i don't understand because i thought they werent processing anything until the 28th??????

BrandiLO

Accepted means your return was received and the basics (such as the correct social security number) seem to be in order. Once the IRS takes a deeper look, they will (hopefully) quickly approve your refund. For more information on the accepted status, please click here. For 2020, the IRS officially begins accepting returns on 01/27/2020 but the IRS will process a test batch usually a week before this date. More information can be found by clicking here. Please see this article for details regarding the refund advance.