Solved: My company is late in providing me a corrected W-2. I have the correct information, can I submit my return, and upload the corrected W-2 when it's available?

My company is late in providing me a corrected W-2. I have the correct information, can I submit my return, and upload the corrected W-2 when it's available?

No, you can't do that.  You should wait until you receive the corrected W-2, and then complete and file your tax return.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**