Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Missed form on tax return

I have already filed my state and federal return with Turbo Tax. I forgot to include my 1095-A form. I received a letter from the IRS stating I need to correct the issue. Can I go back on my Turbo Tax account and re-submit a corrected tax return?
1 Reply
New Member

Missed form on tax return

Yes you can. Sign into your TurboTax Online account and you can amend or fix and file again.

  • Note: Before paper filing your amended return make sure the original has been accepted First. Otherwise, if your return is Rejected you wont amend it, you will fix and file it again.
Please use the following instructions for filing an amendment with TurboTax
See Line 1. IRS does not allow E-File of Amendments 

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.



Manage cookies