Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How long does it take to recieve refund paper check once the irs has mailed it?x

@timetomakegains Where in cali are you guys located?

How long does it take to recieve refund paper check once the irs has mailed it?x

hey guys im in southern california, riverside, and mine came today and was mailed on the 27th

Did any of you have your fees taken out of your return? I originally signed up for dd but the IRS mailed a check because of the amount so not I'm trying to figure how how my tt fees are going to get paid

Anaheim cali yes

Mine was mailed the 27th and I received it today. I'm in Texas and it was sent from Kansas City, MO

??? My refund was supposed to be mailed the 2nd of march i check refund status and it was not mail does any body know why im getting worry thanks??
mslaydiej

@rizzocloset it'll update in the morning they only update once a day
alexzun83

Mrsjpeterson what part of texas of you don't mind
alexzun83

@Mrsjpeterson what part of Texas if you don't mind

@rizzocloset  it will most likely appear tge next day online ao dont worry

Just checked my refund status it say my refund will be mail march 2 which is today but it not mail or update should i be worry

Thank you guys

Around what time should i check my refund status?? For an update

UPDATE!!- hallelujah folks.. ! Wmr updated to final step on Tuesday 2/28/17 & then stating my paper check refund was mailed Monday 2/27/17. It is now Thursday 3/2 and it came today. 3 day turnaround time from sent to recieved. Check was issued/sent via USPS mail from Kansas City Missouri & delivered to my house in Saint Paul MN ! #hope

Mine was mailed the 28th so im.hoping for tomorrow
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies