Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

@er4204 @chrissyharold @SLLANE @tmartinpatterson

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN FINILY AFTER THIS LONG LONG AND FRUSTRATED ODYSSEY
I HAVE MY MONEY IN THE BANK
Yeeeessss
WMR DOESN'T SHOW ANYTHING I DON'T HAVE THE 3RD BAR (REFOUND SENT) BUT THE MONEY IS IN THE BANK THANKS GOD GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND I KNOW YOU WILL GET YOURS SOON BYE BYE
er4204

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

@mwoods83 Yayy first person to get their money!!! Mine is scheduled for tomorrow, and since you got yours I have a little more hope (idk I was still being sceptical after all this that something may go wrong. Lol)  Congrats!

Hello Ladies
After holding for 48 min yesterday I finally got some good news!  here is what was told to me after the rep put me on hold to get assistance. If your refund was adjusted it will take a little longer. she said that I should have it between now and April 10th! and suggested that I keep checking the where's my refund tool.
mwoods83

@er4204 thank you... I was thinking the same thing;like what else can go wrong....I glad its over
er4204

@mskellymcrae I don't wanna get your hopes up, but I was also told April 10th and my money just arrived in my bank today!!!! It wasn't even supposed to be there until tomorrow. You should keep checking your WMR I got my bars back 3 days after they received my fax, but like you said it takes a little longer if your amount is adjusted not too long! Good luck

Mine was adjusted as well @mskellymcrae and I was given a posting date of April 6th. Hoping to update Saturday, I'm not sure if I am weekly or daily, but will find out once my transcript arrives. They basically told me to be patient.

Congratulations to everyone who has received their money ! This has been ridiculous and I have learned my lesson, I'll now just keep insurance through my employer ! LOL

Hey guys! Its been a while since ive posted but I finally got my tax topic back yesterday - does that mean its approved and there are no more issues or could there still be potential issues with my refund...? Congrats to everyone who finally got their hard earned refunds!!
er4204

I am pretty positive having tax topic ensures refund is coming!!! I got my bars back like 1 or 2 days after tax topic! AND honestly it'll update before midnight sometimes so I'd check at like 1130 pm @bellesellsde
er4204

I GOT MY REFUND!!! 1 DAY SOONER THEN I WAS EVEN SUPPOSED TO . Good luck, I know everyone will get theirs soon! Thanks to everyone 🙂

@er4204 CONGRATULATIONS
er4204

@meriguito01 thanks a bunch
mwoods83

Congratulations @er4204

still haven't received mine yet.... no amount... only a tax topic..
(but my amount had to be adjusted. Maybe that's why its taking so long..idk though)

My amount changed too but not much. They told me to check for an update Saturday. I am praying I get my bars back.

I have had my tax topic back for about a week now and I have called IRS and they keep not telling me anything except to keep checking back.. grrr!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies