turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

zed1011

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

I’m not sure. I ordered one and never received it

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

Today when the advocate finally rea hed out to me @pmilan07 i verified the 9th of march n was told everything was fine now this smh
pmilan07

wow. I called the other day and the woman told me that they def verified everything and that it was back into processing. She didnt say anything about wages I hope that isnt whats next

Yea the lady didnt tell me nothing about wages either ot snuck up in there smh was told refund done jus holding it

4 weeks today since I verified. Talk to a ta on Monday the 12th she sent in expedite on the 13th but she hasn't been answering the phone so I just talked to a very nice lady at the IRS even though she was supposed to talk to me she was able to look into my account and tell me my return was closed out on the 20th so what is next has anybody else experienced this and got a date?
zed1011

Mine was 4 weeks ago today also, on the verification. Still nothing
pmilan07

@mynaiyah1219 i think you might be getting your refund soon sound like they are just waiting to send out

I hope so.
zed1011

I hope mine comes soon
cspostit

I filed 2/2 verified 2/28 they keep saying everything is fine on hold now for almost 30 minutes i check every week and they say same thing everytime no update on wmr still say your tax return is being processed a refund dat will be provided when available smmfh this crazy i need some answers
pmilan07

@cspostit welcome to the club! sorry your dealing with this as well its not fair to any of us that we do what they ask of us and still have to wait and wait with out any real update. You call them and they get an attitude but its obvious that there are ones that arent having to wait 9 weeks nor 6 weeks within a few days to two weeks they are seeing changes so whats the REAL HOLD UP

My tax advocate aint say nothing but can u fax me over paystubs to expedite but what i dont understand is if i pass id check how im in another review if i was going through processing again then she said my taxes was done

Wow
pmilan07

I just called again and spoke to a woman she said that I just have to wait the 9weeks I asked is that all I'm doing is waiting or is there anything else she put me on HOLD came back and said you just have to wait the 9 weeks from your verification date for the refund to be processed.

This is just crazy
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies