turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

Itll say it on the IRS website not the app

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

Mine still says 1541!!! Ugh!  I only see the take action when I log in On irs.gov I don’t see take action on irs2go app

Mine says take action also and delayed but if you click contact us it will tell you reference code 1541

No update
mikeadk55

i updated from tax topic 152 on 2/15 to ref. code 1541 on 2/16, it just says there is a delay and to contact them if i have questions. i this is only due to an over flow and eic. keeping my fingers crossed

So I filed 1/22 accepted 1/23. Got the 1541 on 2/9. Stuck on 1541 since then. I called the IRS 2/11 and was told it would update 2/15 over night. Nothing. My friend filed claimed eitc on 2/9 and hers says being processed.

Same here @blopez8292
xmarcosx

Ours says the exact same thing, and we’ve been stressing about it wondering if something is wrong or if we’re being reviewed. Checked the website a moment ago and it still says Take Action for us.

They told me first that it’s because of the EIC credit then they told me I’m being reviewed so I have no idea which one it is. I haven’t received a letter yet

People are updating right now any delay codes updating?

WMR updates overnight between 12 midnight and 3 am.

Keep us posted
mbanton6

Filed in 1/28, accepted 1/29, then on 2/14 notices chef from receive to ! Take action/reference code 1541, it just delayed if need to call I can, rep was very nice, she said should be released on 2/15, but still says same thing, call my tax advisor he says it’s jyst a delay because of EIC, so anxious, have bills to pay, anyone change since Saturday morning?

I filed on the 28th of January accepted on 1-28 was stuck on processing with 152 message until 2-15 . I updated to !TAKE ACTION and a 1541 code. I've been reading alot of comments and i dont know what to believe. Im calling IRS on 2-19 -2019.    I will post what i find out about my personal tax situation....
mbanton6

Ok cool let me know what they say
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies