My federal was accepted feb 3,2018 and I still haven't got it back just keeps say processing why?

Why does my federal refund say still processing when it was accepted feb3,2018 and should of been back 21 days later?

Sometimes Federal tax return processing times with the IRS can take longer than 21 days. Here is more information:

I still haven't received mine.

Exact same situation I’m dealing with! Mine was accepted February 2, 2018.

Mine too! Mine were done back in January.. ugh so frustrating!

Mine was done 3 february

Still says it’s being processed

Same here. Filed back in Feb, here it is the end of june and still says processing.

Processing

Mine  processing  since  feb 16th i know closed on pres day  . I have used turbo for last 10 yrs and claimed same  way  dependant and social  the same  job the same since 2016. Just want it to be ok

Mines been filed since the 9th. Nothing complex. It never takes this long to get it back. I’m nervous. I’ve always had them done, this is the first year I did them myself.

Anyone who filed with children or additional dependents won't receive refunds until Feb 27th 2019.. New policy..  It sucks..  You can start checking return status on Feb 23rd on IRS website

@sydravin My friend filed with a child on her return and she received her taxes this past Wednesday, so I am a little confused. I know at the same time I'm being impatient and checking the website everyday, but something just doesn't add up.

Mine was filed on Jan 30th already and still haven't received anything either? It didn't take this long the previous years. It was deposited on the day that they said it would. But this year it gave me a date of refund by 02/20/2019...but still nothing yet. 😕

My turbo tax refund date says Feb18 and irs says being processed. No answers from turbo or irs weird cuz this has never happened before

I know alot of people who filed Feb 15th n received them on the 22nd.