turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

if you have money hardships waiting on the refund, call the Tax Payer Advocate line
Mindizzy

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

Will they give you your money faster? @steve3583  what did your tax advocate say?
steve3583

@Mindizzy , I just had to leave a message for her , cause the IRS said that cant tell me anything and to talk to her. I dont think she is pushing them it's been 2 weeks since my  amended return showed up online , and they received it April 15th . She called me last week but I was at work. And now when I call i get her voicemail
steve3583

This morning I called the IRS advocate line , because I hadn't heard from from my personal advocate,  they told me that my amended return had been adjusted and to wait about 2 weeks to get a date that the check would be  mailed to me
Mindizzy

What number for advocate line I requested advocate but no one called and did you have to mail your amendment
steve3583

Yes I did mail it , number is eight seven seven , seven seven seven , four seven seven eight.
steve3583

Yes I did mail it , number is eight seven seven , seven seven seven , four seven seven eight.

What was the reason for the amended return if you don’t mind me asking? Are the combing through returns line by line?
Mindizzy

Yes after the identity thing it went into 60 day review and I realized after reviewing my number I input some number in reverse and I’m guessing that’s the issue so I’ve done and amendments and gonna mail it today
Mindizzy

Thanks @steve3583
steve3583

As far as me I had put an extra number on mine so I had to amend that and send it in. @Mindizzy did you get ahold of someone at the advocates office?
steve3583

Yw

My 60 review will be up next week, I’m like damn are they really going to wait until the last minute to update?!
steve3583

@mamiamazing , they sent me that 60 day review crap a day after I sent in my amended return, so I would call and get a advocate and they will tell you right then and there what's going on with your case and what you need to do.

I’m on hold with them now waiting for an answer, thanks.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies