Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

3462route

Last year, I filed my 2018 tax year extension using TurboTax. While I am due a refund, I never actually filed my 2018 tax return. I would like to file my return now, using my previously typed in data.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Last year, I filed my 2018 tax year extension using TurboTax. While I am due a refund, I never actually filed my 2018 tax return. I would like to file my return now, using my previously typed in data.

Was it finished?  You can print it out and mail it.  

Or How to finish a prior year online return

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-finish-a-prior-year-return-that-i-...

3462route

My question is, how do I print it out so that I can mail it in?  I cannot get access to last year’s tax data using TurboTax Free.  If I purchased the PC software package, would that give me access to last year’s tax data, so that I could print out and mail in my 2018 tax return?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies