turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Wmr bar is gone and only says refund still processing and refund date will be posted when available,with a topic 152. Still have no deposit date but they are being issued

@hard23 mines say the say the same thing

Wmr bar is gone and only says refund still processing and refund date will be posted when available,with a topic 152. Still have no deposit date but they are being issued

@kolbycollins17  lets hope we see a change over night

@hard23 yes hopefully

Mine says the exact same thing... I got tired of waiting for a change so I called the irs today and after an hour on the phone (mainly on hold) the rep gave me a direct deposit date. So my advice to everyone is definitely wait til the 27th and you’ll either be given a date or have your money. We have the child tax credit so this is more towards those who have that as well.
ebo916

Glad she told u a date but when you check ur refund status on the IRS website  did anything  change? I called today also in talked  to a rep she claims I should receive  it by 27 she doesn't see anything  wrong or no letters wasn't sent out that I'm fine but my refund status still says my refund is being  processed no codes and refund bar is gone

My bars are back with a DD of the 27th.

KohlM when did you file?

Jan 31st

Wow.  Thanks so much.  Did you have EIC or ACTC? I did not, but in school and had AOTC

ljjellybean0 Your welcome. And yes, I had both. My status changed from accepted, to "still processing" with no bars, then to "being processed" and now approved with my DD.  
ebo916

Mines are finally back with a date of Feb 27, our father in heaven is good .

Mines say the same thing the 27th

I looked in the middle of the night & mine says approved as well with DD by 27th. From past experiences they usually send it before then but at this point I’m not going from past experiences lol

Lavenderhny , when did you file?
jadenk7

Mines were accepted on the 5th of February, it's been 3 days today that bars are gone, but I do still show topic 152
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies