Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

khiley727

Wmr bar is gone and only says refund still processing and refund date will be posted when available,with a topic 152. Still have no deposit date but they are being issued

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Wmr bar is gone and only says refund still processing and refund date will be posted when available,with a topic 152. Still have no deposit date but they are being issued

The IRS has thousands of PATH act returns to process and they will not all be done at once so patience will be needed.

View solution in original post

153 Replies

The IRS has thousands of PATH act returns to process and they will not all be done at once so patience will be needed.

My status was updated overnight and the bars are now showing with a deposit date of February 27th. I filed February 8th with the EIC credit.

Alvrezdianna1 way to go very happy for you.
Jnalls28

I filed on January 29th and when I check the irs app is says my return is still being processed. When I check earlier today it’s saying the same. I don’t have the earned income credit or the child credit. I think something is probably wrong.

I have the EIC and still have my bar on the first stage ugh. I filed 2/7
chameeka5

#Jnalls28 yes you may want to contact them just to see make sure everything is good
chameeka5

#Cmartinez238
I get what your saying only things I filed 2/15 so hopefully I see a update by wensday or Thursday ither way ...
jadenk7

Can't reach an advocate, call volume is too high
jadenk7

I just got off the phone with an advocate and was told that there's nothing wrong and that my refund has been approved but is being held because of tax credit, she told me that they are suppose to be doing another release by Friday and if I don't see anything by then to call back

Wow and you still have “ still Processing and that junk”

I going through the same “still processing refund date when available” - so irritating ... anyone had this message with good news? Not the one saying “processing” the one saying “STILL processing”— any one with an update?

@stacylittle15 mines was saying that for a week before I got a date
jadenk7

It's worker says it's no difference between still processing and processing

Did anyone get there yet? Hopefully it updatea friday. I think we missed the 27th mark
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies