turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Here with the same issues. We filed on the 2/6 i finally gave in and called them on the first of march. They said that it was a error on their part that they were reviewing and it would take a little longer for processing and gave me a time frame of no later than the first of april. I don't understand why we have to wait when it was an error on their part when i already had to wait because of claiming the EITC. This is getting ridiculous and it's almost every year that my refund is delayed when i've been claiming my same children for years!
marvo_86

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Im calling them at 7 am and giving then a piece of  my mind this is ridiculous all it is they dont wanna pay you the money that they owe you because they are makeing  interest on it thats all it is

Irs is full of I called this morning and they talking about wait 45 days the days to start counting starts March 18 and I can’t call them until May 3 fuck that I’m calling them everyday until March 18 if I have to I worked all yr for money I can’t even get cause y’all doing this so review there’s no damn review y’all just don’t know wtf y’all doing but I’m 100% sure y’all got your money it’s just  frustrating at this point wish everyone good luck and I hope y’all get answers to you problems with the irs but at this point it’s a waste of time to keep checking WMR cause she said it can take to a couple of weeks
kbibbs082

Can someone give me the IRS phone number to talk to a LIVE person

Mine still says being processed but it doesn't say I'll have a refund date and it doesn't give me any code at all

When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.  

So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info).  Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.

Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".   

Then press 3 "for all other questions."

Then press 2 "for all other questions."  

- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don’t enter anything.  

- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Then press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.

It should then transfer you to an agent.

Or you can contact your local IRS office.  See this IRS website for local IRS

Today I call the IRS and then they told me I should be received a latter in the following week and if I don't receive on then I should receive my refund but if I don't received either one that I should call back with in four weeks.  What kind of BS is this they don't have any idea what's going on
marvo_86

Right they been doing me the  same way first they said that i needed to verify my identity i did that and then cleared it and said i should have a dd date and didnt get one i called then and they said i had to wait 8 weeks or wait for a letter in the mail or just wait for my refund if i didnt get one if they was going to send a letter then that means something is wrong and the taxes would have gotton rejected they are just sitting on Our money that we worked for and collecting off of it this is so ridiculous i have never in the past 12 years ever had to go through this bs and i claim the same every year i know i have no off sets period and i know my taxes are good i already got my state refund i wish i could call and get a supervisor on the phone maybe they would know whats the hell os going on with people's taxes alot of peole relays on Theses taxes like my self and ive benn waiting 6 damn weeks..

Right I feel you on that First Lady told me that I was cleared with the EIC/CTC I called today and another told me something different it’s been a month for me and I’ve not got anything at all she told me to wait 45 days starting at March 18 which I don’t understand if they knew they was going to review my taxes this 45days bs should’ve started that day i filed on the 5th of feb and Monday 28th of feb I got this bs message on WMR website I guess we all playing the waiting game

Everytime u call each person has a differrnt answer its getting annoying i just want my money that i worked for
marvo_86

3 people from the irs td me it was the day your federal got accepted and 2 people said 45 days from march 3rd dont make sence im Wondering  why our stuff is under review

Just ridiculousness ready to go the head office and give them a piece of my mind

I had same message still being processed for weeks when I called was told got randomly selected for additional review don't know what for and said funds should be there by the 9th if not call. Crazy

All, it is pointless to keep calling these people as they do not care about the refund you are supposed to receive.  I have spoken to two different representatives, with two different responses, as it seems the majority of everyone here has experienced.  The last guy I spoke with about 30 minutes ago was nice initially, put me on old to review my account, then said, you will have to wait until the 28th of April after they have finished reviewing your refund. (I filed both state and federal on 28 January, both were accepted the same day)  Don't call back until then.  The lady I spoke with last week informed me that I would receive my refund on the 4th of March.  Yeah, that never happened.  The IRS are straight modern day gangsters who can get away with whatever.  I wouldn't even worry about that money guys.  I doubt it even comes at all.  

I’m not going to not worry about what’s owed to me they’re going to give me my money period!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies