Just looked at my new checks and they have a different routing number? both routing numbers are listed for the bank with that effect my refund?

i have the same bank account with the same bank but i just looked at my new checks and noticed the router number changed. i also looked online and saw that both router numbers are used by my bank. will this affect anything?

You may be able to contact the IRS to update the information about your routing and account numbers. You can reach them at 1-800-829-1040.

If your tax refund was scheduled for electronic deposit but was rejected by the bank, the IRS will issue a check to the last known address on file. You can read more from the IRS at https://www.irs.gov/Help-&-Resources/Tools-&-FAQs/FAQs-for-Individuals/Frequently-Asked-Tax-Question...

The IRS assumes no responsibility for taxpayer errors when using direct deposit. Please, verify your account and routing numbers with your financial institution and double check the accuracy of the numbers you enter on your return before filing.