turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

brenid21

Update if you have received the path message for tax year 2017.

@jalp1986 wow, and they Hate to be called but if we don’t bother we don’t get anything until they feel like it. It’s a shame we have to even bother so much, it shouldn’t be like that. Any updates for you or @mailand400 I had a DDD of 2/22 and got it right at 3am
jalp1986

@brenid21 so u have child credit and earned income credit?

@brenid21 no.
brenid21

@jalp1986 to be honest I don’t even know. It was the first time I ever filed taxes by myself, I used to always go to someone. And when someone else did them for me I never asked, and didn’t know the importance of it until I had to id verify. I was self employed previous years and I always Worked part time for a company, except this one. I claimed My 3 kids as usual with my income from my job. I don’t pay for child care so I didn’t add none of those things. I live with my daughters father sonone of the extra was added. I think I have the both you mentioned not sure but I believe I do. @mailand400 call them every 3 days because if not they’ll take their time. If you see too much time went by and no updates ask for Tax Advocate after you summit everything they need.

@jalp1986 i think we're next week keep your fingers crossed
jalp1986

@dawnnie727. I hope so! Fingers crossed.

@brenid21  the guy at the irs said he had to make a claim and he didnt even know what for because it never told him

So im thinking its just for the path act

@brenid21 i called the irs again to see wtf is going on and she told me there was only 1 hold and that was because of me claiming kids. So she canceled the claim that idiot did and she said we should be getting updates soon. She said everything looked ok on my return and she also said that if it didnt i would of already had a 4 digit code on wmr and a letter.
jalp1986

@mailand400 that's what they keep telling me .

@jalp1986 so far no update but my state was just accepted so i don't see why my federal wont be either.
jalp1986

Okay so I just got off the phone with the its because my informed mail showed a picture of a letter from the irs I talked to several people the last couple of weeks and was told everything was fine well I owed money from 2 years ago they didn't hold all of it out last year so that's what's holding mine up she told me I would have a ddd soon to look for deposites no later then two weeks ... Finally I got someone to tell me something after all the other ones saying it's fine its fine. It all depends on who u talk to.

@jalp1986  ok i called too again lol. This lady said that everyone who claimed the kid credits on their taxes are all under review. Whoever has the "still processing" on there wmr. She said it takes up to 45 days to get your refund. So since mine started feb 14th my cut off date is march 31st. But she said my processing/review is almost done. So she said within 2 weeks i should have my refund
jalp1986

@mailand400. We have to stay on them lol lets just keep our finger crossed all of us find ddds within 2 weeks!!!!
brenid21

I haven’t received my state return, don’t even know where to look for it but I’m just hoping you guys get a DDD soon. Good luck to all of yous.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies