Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I got a letter in the mail asking me to send copy of W2 why would they b asking for this after i already efiled?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
fats13

I got a letter in the mail asking me to send copy of W2 why would they b asking for this after i already efiled?

Correct me if I'm wrong but they might have ask you that because they may see something you missed.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Who is the letter from?  The IRS?  Be careful it's not a scam to get your info.  Did they want your 2015 W2 or 2014?  Seems too early for them to be asking for 2015.

It was from the oklahoma tax commision and it asked for this year W2 1099 501A 501b and ir k1 and if i didnt send they wouldnt b able to finish prossesing my return
fats13

I agree with Volvo girl that is true also. I would call them to see if it was from them

Good idea i most defenitly will
fats13

Correct me if I'm wrong but they might have ask you that because they may see something you missed.

Thank you
fats13

No problem
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies