Solved: It shows I filed for my taxes. But when I look at where's my refund. Why can't I track it?

mldcmd

It shows I filed for my taxes. But when I look at where's my refund. Why can't I track it?

AndreaC1

The IRS just officially started accepting e-filed returns yesterday, January 29, 2018. So please allow 24-48 hours to get notification from the IRS on whether your return is accepted or rejected. This could take a little longer depending on how large their backlog is. Until they accept or reject it, they won't have any record of it.

After you get an email from them stating that your return has been accepted, you can begin tracking your refund on their website. They usually send refunds within 21 days of accepting your return. 

Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)?

jewel3314

why have I never received an e filing confirmation after 30 days
AndreaC1