vladbess94

It shows accepted on TurboTax but IRS edited my refund to me owing $136 with no explanation. When I amend it shows I owe $725. If I pay it will I get my original refund?

My original return was $2864 it showed up accepted but I never get the check. I checked the status on the IRS site and it was edited to -136. What do I do?
Mike9241

in 2 to 3 weeks you'll receive a letter of explanation from the IRS. it will tell you what to do if you disagree with the change. in the meantime, you can go on the IRS website to look at a tax return transcript which will show what you reported and what the IRS says is correct.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

vladbess94

But there is no unemployment tax credit of 10,200.