taisha1979

It’s been more than 21 days and it still says processing is there someone I can speak with to find out if there is any issues with my return

The IRS is dealing with a major backlog due to the large number of extra filings for the stimulus. Lots of folks are waiting, so please continue to be patient.

taisha1979

I spoke to an IRS person and she said there an error message but she can’t tell me the error and that’s in the error department and that it can take up to 10 weeks for either I get my taxes or they send me a letter which is ridiculous that she can tell me there’s an error but no other information