It’s been 18 days and I haven’t seen my tax refund yet. Just wondering if my information was correct? Or if I need to make changes to personal information?

The IRS releases most refunds within 21 days of the date that the IRS accepts the return. The exception would be if you claimed either the earned income tax or the child tax credit, in which case your refund would not be released until the week of 2/27 at the earliest. Also, if you claim one of those credits, you most likely won't see anything on the IRS tracker until around February 17th. See below for information on how to track your refund.