Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

State tax I didn't get

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

What ? They cant take money over hospital Bill's...

A hospital bill isn't federal . IRS can't take your taxes for that.

Ok, when everyone that's calling the IRS tomorrow can you all please update the ones that's not calling please thanks.

No they took my tax for it

No they took my state tax for hospital bill

Great news everyone WMR is unavailable that it's updating yea yea

Time 8.10 pm

As of 10:10pm it’s still updating. Will check back in the morning and call if no change. Will update on here as well

It’s 8:58pm where I’m at and it’s still updating will post in the morning
xmarcosx

Done updating for us. Still says the same Take Action message. Getting pretty frustrated.

@xmarcosx yep same no change I’m calling in the morning
mbanton6

Me too will call at 7a, done  up dating, now still back to “take action”, refund delay
mbanton6

I’m on phone, waiting to speak with a rep, will post what they say in a few

I can't get through please keep me updated
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies