It has been a few hours since my federal tax retur...

It has been a few hours since my federal tax return was accepted, why haven’t I received my tax advance ?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

You’ll receive your Refund Advance virtual card info within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your e-filed return, by email. The funds will be loaded on to the card within 48 hours. Any balance of your tax refund remaining will be sent to you after the IRS has accepted and processed your tax return, usually within 21 days. You’ll be able to start spending online with your card information after setting up your Turbo Card account.

Also, a physical Turbo Card will be mailed to you within 5 to 10 business days. The remainder of your refund (minus the Refund Advance amount and any TurboTax fees) will be loaded onto the card when the IRS or state tax authorities distribute your refund (typically within 21 days from IRS acceptance).

Please click the TurboTax Help link, listed below, to learn more.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557

@TerukoL  I haven’t received the email i was approved 1000 and my tax refund was accepted like what is going on 

I have received my physical card already. It shows my $500 advance on the card. I activated the card and everything, but I can't use it. Why is it not working?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

@izaviaha please contact card support by visiting TurboPrepaidCard.com or by calling toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please check your junk/spam folder in your email. The sender will be 
turboprepaidcard@email.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com.  If you cannot locate it after checking your junk mail folder or are having trouble creating an account or logging into your Turbo Prepaid Card online account, call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.