Check the IRS website for status of the stimulus payment and update your bank information if necessary.
AGI is line 7 on your 2018 return and line 8B on your 2019 return. Refund is line 21a of the 2019 tax return. and line 20a for 2018
The Get My Payment application will return "Payment Status Not Available" for several reasons, including:
- You are required to file a tax return, but:
- We haven't finished processing your 2019 return
- The application doesn't yet have your data; we’re working on adding more data to allow more people to use it.
- You don't usually file a return, and:
- You used Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here but we haven’t processed your entry yet
- You receive an SSA or RRB Form 1099 or SSI or VA benefits; information has not been loaded onto our systems yet for people who don’t normally file a tax return.
- You’re not eligible for a payment (see Eligibility).
We update Get My Payment data once per day, overnight so there is no need to check more often. If you are eligible for a payment and have provided your information either through a recent tax return or the Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here application, please check back for updates.
I have not yet to receive my 2019 tax return. I send it by mail 3-11-2020 and it showed in review for the longest now it says not record showing Why???
Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.
The IRS was not processing any paper tax returns for several months due to the pandemic and limited staffing. They have only just recently started to process approximately 11 million paper return in the order they were received.
Go to this IRS website for information - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue
We're experiencing delays in processing paper tax returns due to limited staffing. If you already filed a paper return, we will process it in the order we received it.
Do not file a second tax return or contact the IRS about the status of your return.