Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is this going to be happening soon like what's going on with the amended tax return for the unemployment pua that we are supposed to be getting in our account?

Just wondering when the amended tax returns are going to be hitting my account for the pua unemployment?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Is this going to be happening soon like what's going on with the amended tax return for the unemployment pua that we are supposed to be getting in our account?

I would love to know why when they are waiting for their money they get it asap but we got to wait like some of us need this money to survive and maintain its ridiculous if the government will get on giving us our freaking amended taxes then we would be okay but the world is crashing down because of them that's how I feel that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I would love to know why when they are waiting for their money they get it asap but we got to wait like some of us need this money to survive and maintain its ridiculous if the government will get on giving us our freaking amended taxes then we would be okay but the world is crashing down because of them that's how I feel that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it

no one can tell you when the IRS is going to issue you the UC tax refund. Not even the IRS at this point in time. It has no website as of yet to check on the status.   it did state it might take all summer to issue these refunds. millions are in your position and like you, all they can do is wait. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies