Solved: Is there anyway to pay for deluxe without filing? I'm trying to get a copy of my 2016 return

Is there anyway to pay for deluxe without filing? I'm trying to get a copy of my 2016 return

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2017 return at this time, click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now.  On the next screen just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will show a review of your Fees, click on Continue.  Complete the next screen to pay by credit card and click Continue.

You can also get a free transcript of your 2016 return by visiting the IRS webpage linked below:
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript">https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript</a>
*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***