sswift64

Is the state of Nebraska amending taxes if filed before they made the change of 10200 of unemployment not to be taxed or do I have to amend them myself?

Is state of Nebraska one of the states that are letting us amend our taxes for unemployment?

See this TurboTax support FAQ for state unemployment exclusion information - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/help/do-i-need-to-amend-my-state-return/01/2134732

rjs

The Nebraska Department of Revenue just posted the following notice on Wednesday, June 30.

American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Unemployment Exclusion Adjustments