Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is the second stimulus gonna go on turbo card again

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

The payment will go to the account you entered for direct deposit on the 2019 tax return.  If the account is closed the IRS will send the payment by mail or on a debit card.

Go to this IRS website for stimulus information - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/treasury-and-irs-begin-delivering-second-round-of-economic-impact-payme...

Please if you have any info it would help alot I got my first stimulus check on my turbotax debit card the same one I filed my taxes on but now it has a negative balance and I'm waiting on my second stimulus check and it seems like everyone around me but me is getting there's does it take longer for people with the turbo tax debit card because I feel like I had the same issue with the first stimulus check please help. Even though I have a negative balance on the turbo tax debit card it still seems active on the app and when I call it it doesn't say it's closed or anything like that.

Monday is really the official first day that payments are to be made available but some banks have made them available earlier.   Just be patient.  Also, many banks, but not all, are making the stimulus available for 30 days even though the account is overdrawn.  It depends on the bank, though. Good Luck! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies