turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I receive a date for my refund. Will it be on that date deposit to my bank account or different date

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Heather14

I receive a date for my refund. Will it be on that date deposit to my bank account or different date

When the status on the IRS site Where’s My Refund? (https://www.irs.gov/refunds)  shows “Refund Sent”, the IRS has sent your tax refund to your financial institution for direct deposit. It can take 1 to 5 days for your financial institution to deposit funds into your account. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Heather14

When the status on the IRS site Where’s My Refund? (https://www.irs.gov/refunds)  shows “Refund Sent”, the IRS has sent your tax refund to your financial institution for direct deposit. It can take 1 to 5 days for your financial institution to deposit funds into your account. 

What ever date they say is when your deposit will hit ,,

Is that for turbo card

So the date i was given was today, but the irs meter doesnt say my refund was sent to back yet..what does this mean?

Your money should have been deposited around 2am this ...You will not receive the 3rd bar that says sent ,,you will get that bar in about 1week but your money should be in the bank as long as your bank info is correct..
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies