ado2

Is it possible to use Form 433-A so that a tax refund is received in full and not used for a tax debt?

I was laid off beginning of the pandemic however am working part time in a different field.  Can I use Form 433-A to get our refund in full this year?

Ok ... if you have a balance due on the books then any and all refunds will be attached with or without a payment plan.  Now you may want to see if you can be put into "uncollectible" status  but all refunds will still be taken.  https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/temporarily-delay-the-collection-proce...

ado2

I also took my pension out as I did not know if unemployed would be approved or extended.

Sorry but all refunds will be attached when you have a payment arrangement ... read the fine print. 

ado2

What about if it is a tax debt that is not in a payment arrangement?

ado2

I apologize but I did not mean to ask the question with payment arrangement.  I have removed that part in the question.   Thank you for your help!

ado2

Thank you that link explains a lot of my questions!