lukej673

Irs is saying that it's unavailable so i can't get my stimulus check the second time but i got my first 1 it have to do with my bank account but a different card

So if you don't have none thing to do with it why post something about it saying we your customers could get it it's either we don't or we do
bentleyg17

Irs still says not available. But received email from turbotax and now it's in my account. Just trying to let everyone know. If u received email from tt u will get it. Irs still says the same thing cuz they haven't updated it they are to swamped to do it I guess.

AmyC

The IRS status sounds like you could be in the second group. 

If you pay your fees upfront, then you deal directly with the IRS.

If you choose to have fees taken from your refund, your money goes through a bank. All tax companies must do this. There was a problem for all in dealing with this third party. It is now resolved and deposits began January 8 for those customers.  

If however, you still have not received your stimulus by January 25, you can claim it on your tax return. The IRS begins accepting returns January 25.

Please see: Is My Second Stimulus Check on the way?