jkjohnson1001

Im having trouble printing my return, its just showing the first page with directions but not my actual return & I need to print and mail for State. Am I missing a step?

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

For assistance with printing your tax return for paper filing, please follow the steps in the below TurboTax FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

jkjohnson1001

I have followed all of those steps and it still is not working. The only thing that prints or downloads is the mailing instructions but none of my actual return. I have looked at previous years and I can download and print the full return but not for this year. I have also tried calling in and was on the phone for an hour before the call dropped with no resolution still.

AshleyLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

See the following TurboTax FAQ for further assistance with printing your 2019 return: 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/saving/help/how-do-i-save-my-turbotax-online-return-as-a-pdf/00/26...