turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Im having trouble printing my return, its just showing the first page with directions but not my actual return & I need to print and mail for State. Am I missing a step?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Im having trouble printing my return, its just showing the first page with directions but not my actual return & I need to print and mail for State. Am I missing a step?

For assistance with printing your tax return for paper filing, please follow the steps in the below TurboTax FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have followed all of those steps and it still is not working. The only thing that prints or downloads is the mailing instructions but none of my actual return. I have looked at previous years and I can download and print the full return but not for this year. I have also tried calling in and was on the phone for an hour before the call dropped with no resolution still.

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

See the following TurboTax FAQ for further assistance with printing your 2019 return: 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/saving/help/how-do-i-save-my-turbotax-online-return-as-a-pdf/00/26...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies