Solved: Im feeling the same exact way @Hannahet1986 like d... - Page 14

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

I'm not holding my breath. I'm to the point that I dont think I'm gonna get a refund.

Im feeling the same exact way @Hannahet1986 like different reps tell u different things im over this waiting i hate waiting on something thats mine

Still nothing, no update. It’s just a waiting game

same here no change

They had told me when I had to prove identity that I passed and it would be put back into the processing pile. And it could take up to 9 weeks to receive it. Why the hell would it take that long? Do they think that us poor bastards don’t need that money? Seriously? I wonder how long the processing pile is!?

our processing should just be on a slight HOLD until verification is completed and go right back into processing its not like they are doing this by hand its all on the computer. On top of the fact that it takes less than 21 days to receive your refund when you first do it before all this BS happens. So why would they ever think that 9 weeks is acceptable at all!

From the first day I filed i have been waiting 53 days now.! WTF!  It has been 32 days since I called them to verify my identity.

Nothing for me ether I filed the 19th and verified Feb 28th

I’m so tired of waiting. Funny, a person can get your identity proven in 5 days with Homeland Security.

Yea that is crazy def pissing me off

If WE owed them, they would have it with no wait time! I just don’t get it.!

I was told my wages being looked at thats bs people who work hard for they money goes through the hassle while the scammers get through... Now im waiting my refund is done they holding my earnings (refund) i shouldve bern had a ddd

@shenilastevenske when did they tell you that

Why are they holding your refund?